Preggo Shoot

Allsmiles7282

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This couple wanted their shots in their home, which I loved. Here are just a few...

57471e3f9c9100c.jpg

57471e3f9c4cab9.jpg

57471e3f9d258be.jpg

57471e3f9d7fda2.jpg

57471e3f9cd2eac.jpg

and this one because she was just so darn cute!!

57471e3f9dcb870.jpg

What a fantastic series!!! I love every one of them, but the one of the mom and daughter together, especially. Thanks for sharing this set with us. (btw, I just get a red 'x' for the first pic)

thanks for the compliment. I'm not sure why you are seeing an "x" for the first one, it works on my comp. Hmmmm

[It's there now...I tried several times before to access it but only got the 'x'. Must have been a temporary glitch].

Not too crazy about the tilted crotch shot one, but the others just blew me away! The last picture, with the composition and colors is outstanding. #3 could use the removal of the lamp jutting out of her neck. She seems a bit shocked in this picture, too, LOL. The rest are just sweet, sweet, sweet.

Marian

Very nice. In the first one, mom's eyes look brown when they appear vivid blue in the other pics, which struck me as odd.

I love all of these except for the first one, I feel like there is too much tilt. Very nice work otherwise!

Absolutely wonderful. Great colours. Especially #2. Her brown eyes pop right out at you.

These are gorgeous! You are very talented. I love your lighting and post processing. #4 and #5 are my favorites. I bet the family is thrilled to see all of these. Good Good Good! :thumbup:

NJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back