Printing Question

wildmaven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
wildmaven.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Am I searching for the Holy Grail?? I'm looking for ONE site which will provide for me ALL of the following:
1. a website to showcase my work
2. a way to password protect various folders for events, and when the customer goes into that folder they can buy prints of my work and have them mailed to them WITHOUT ME HAVING TO DO THE PRINTING OR UPLOADING FURTHER IMAGES. I want to be able to upload my work and then be done with it. :er:

Anyone?

Am I searching for the Holy Grail?? I'm looking for ONE site which will provide for me ALL of the following:
1. a website to showcase my work
2. a way to password protect various folders for events, and when the customer goes into that folder they can buy prints of my work and have them mailed to them WITHOUT ME HAVING TO DO THE PRINTING OR UPLOADING FURTHER IMAGES. I want to be able to upload my work and then be done with it. :er:

Anyone?

just a question...but wouldn't you just leave it all open with watermarks, and have the option to print under the photo with a link to a printing site? because it would be a pain to make passwords and then if they are in they can just print them themselves...

I'm fairly certain that something like that exists. Even if it doesn't, if you pay someone enough money, they can make it for you.

Try looking at some web site hosting places...I've seen GoDaddy mentioned.

I guess I might not have made myself clear. Here's what I want:

1. A website showcasing my portfolio with my contact information.
2. To be able to create folders for each event I shoot to which I upload all the photos. It takes those photos and makes a smaller watermarked version the customer sees. Each folder will get its own password which I can email to the customer.
3. My customer logs onto the site, enters their password, sees the pictures, decides on sizes, albums, etc., and places an order.
4. Their order is then printed by a lab and sent directly to the customer.
5. No emails to me telling me that I now need to upload photos to a lab.
6. And all this through ONE COMPANY. No third party nonsense.

Or am I just dreaming............... :er:

Most reactions

Back