Professor does this work?

bnz506

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I wanted very little of him and more of the board but I think I cut too much off of his body...

profdavitoborderdw6.jpg

Thank you...

I wanted very little of him and more of the board but I think I cut too much off of his body...

I agree that you cut off a tad much of his body. What concerns me is that rather than show more of the board, or more of his body, you chose to include these cabinets (or whatever they are) on the right, that add nothing to the photo.

Thanks digimatt
Those are lights to read radiographs, I guess it had more meaning to me but I also felt they were kind of pointless...

I also had a 2nd edit of the picture I dont know why it got deleted... I think I might have accidentally taken it out when I typed in "thank you"

I cut off too much of his body and I would feel weird asking to take his picture again... (I guess Im trying to save it and still get a decent size photo out of it). Im trying to keep him away from the right side of the picture as much as possible.

I thought the 2nd picture looked better but I dont know (Im tired of looking at it)... poop.

profdavitobordertwort4.jpg

My concern is that you didn't expose correctly. You let your camera try to turn both his face and the blackboard into middle gray. He simply blends in too much. I think it would have definitely been possible to shoot such that that didn't happen.

AH!! I didnt even take his face in ralation to the black board into consideration.

I guess I will suck it up and ask him again... but chances are the board isnt going to have so many cool writings anymore so I guess I will wait for the next op.

Thanks for the critiques.

This is one of those shots I can't make my mind up on, while I don't dislike it, I also don't love it. what if the lecturer was animated explaining something on the board!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back