Prom?

DarknGorgeous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im not sure if Im in the right section, but I had some questions about taking prom pictures.

My boyfriend's brother wants me to take prom pictures of himself and his girlfriend. He is having professional, more Formal pictures taken at his highschool, but wants some non traditional ones taken as well. I do have my own style; I love crazy angles and do alot of photoshoping and his mom actually wants me to bring some of my photoshop art into the mix.

Im doing a test shoot tomorrow, just to get a feel for the area he wants the photos taken and check out the lighting.

I was just wondering if there are any tips for taking prom pictures? Poses? Im going to be looking up as much up as I can, but thought I'd ask here as well.

These are my most recent photoshoped art; His mom wanted me to do something along these lines with his prom pictures.

GlamBordercopy.jpg

RaverLoveBorder.jpg

PeaceCopyrightandBordercopy.jpg

Very interesting work! Since you're already doing the important things (Scouting the venue, checking lighting) I'll just add to make sure you've got lots of spare cards, and batteries. I would assume it's going to be similar to a wedding, and the biggest trick is going to be getting the shots without getting in the way. Good luck!
~John

Hi Dark,

Nice photos. You seem to be doing mighty fine on your own, imo. So trust your instincts and have a fun shoot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back