Promo Video/ Slide Show

DeepSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshualights.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a little promo slide show I made the other day. What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh neat idea! I like it.

OK, I noticed that you specialize in "portraits and headshots", so if your doing a promo video for jsut that, you should rethink some of your pics.

If your a band photographer you should state that. Your work is kinda all over the place.

there are some good shots and some not so good ones mixed in there. I'd narrow it down.

Thanks for sharing and good luck :)

I like it! I agree that perhaps some culling here and there would help. Also, for a promo, I would prefer for less effects (especially the sliding in from two sides), I don't know, maybe i am just crazy but I think if the images are going by somewhat quicker I would be more interested in checking out your website to get a closer look. Does that make sense?

Great images though :)

Thanks for the comments :)

I didnt even realize that it didnt make sense that I had bands in there too. That was just an old flyer I stuck on the end. I should adjust it some. For some reason the sliding thing looked a lot better in nero but when I exported it it got all funky. I see what you mean by just give them a little splash and then they can go to the website to really get a detailed look.

Thanks again

Nice stuff Josh but things are a little bit of everywhere.

I've always liked your senior shots.

~Michael~

Most reactions

Back