Promotional images for my show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was too young to remember the 80's :p
you are totally missing out, breakfast club, sixteen candles, st elmos fire. The cult came out with firewoman i think then. Became the top song for about every stripper bar around. They were still stripping to that song last time i went to a stripper club in 2000. Firewoman was like the best stripper song of all time.

Last edited:
got my first in car cd player in the late eighties (well portable you had to put the tape in the deck and velcro the cd player to the dash where it usually didnt stay).
First think i remember putting in was kick start my heart which came out on the dr. feelgood album i think.

Oh dear god, enough of that damn jacket and feather! You know what comes up when you google photography with a hussar jacket and feather? A whole sh$t ton of stuff that is not yours.
hussar jacket with a feather photography - Google Search

While I applaud your effort to stand out from the crowd, the fact is that the only reason you are standing out right now is because of the huge discrepancy between your arrogance and your work. You talk a big game but you've got absolutely nothing to back it up at the moment. You might think it's new and original and groundbreaking, but there's a reason it reminds me of the 1980s. You're definitely doing stuff that no one else is doing, but mostly because we all stopped doing it 20 years ago.
Theres just photos of military tunics and the odd feather, no feathered fans though.

Oh dear god, enough of that damn jacket and feather! You know what comes up when you google photography with a hussar jacket and feather? A whole sh$t ton of stuff that is not yours.

While I applaud your effort to stand out from the crowd, the fact is that the only reason you are standing out right now is because of the huge discrepancy between your arrogance and your work. You talk a big game but you've got absolutely nothing to back it up at the moment. You might think it's new and original and groundbreaking, but there's a reason it reminds me of the 1980s. You're definitely doing stuff that no one else is doing, but mostly because we all stopped doing it 20 years ago.
Theres just photos of military tunics and the odd feather, no feathered fans though.

Dude, you don't know the origin and history of a Chinese feathered fans and yin-yang.

drugs were different too. still had some lsd/acid throwbacks. Crack cocaine was just starting to take off in limited use. Meth, bath salts was pretty much unheard of. The hard drug users i knew were snorting coke off the dashboard while you were driving. But that was more in the early ninety s being done by those still stuck in the eighties.

Dude, you don't know the origin and history of a Chinese feathered fans and yin-yang.

And these have nothing to do with Lamatology that you made up.

Very well. I will give you your opportunity then, lets see you back up your claims. I demand to see someone on this site who incorporates a military hussar jacket with a feathered fan whilst commanding an age old army, can't do it? Ok, lets see someone who incorporates a sextant with false grey sideburns and a ponytail. Ahh can't do it.
Aye... you've bested me. I certainly can't produce either of those images (nor would I want to).

Right, well lets establish something. The photos i've created do not exist ANYWHERE else in the world never mind on this forum, do you not understand what vanilla actually means? It means the same old mass produced boring photos that we see all over the place all the time.
Perhaps that's what vanilla means to you...

When I joined that other forum the members said they had never seen anything like it
And when the first journalists got into My Lai, they said the same thing. That didn't mean that it was a good thing!

I'm curious - do you even know what a Hussar is, or the purpose of a sextant?
Hussar jackets are mainly worn by French airship Captains of yesteryear, sextants are instruments used to determine the angle between an object and the horizon for the purposes of navigation.

I didn't make up Lamatology. Never claimed that at all.

Well, that changes EVERYTHING!

1980's. Is there anyone that didn't like the opening scene from the movie stroker ace? I felt the convergence of the history of running shine to nascar was brilliantly laid out just within that two minute segment.

Legends are cool. Ever heard of Jerry Reed?

when he died all kinds of youtube videos came out to memorialize him

people are still singing tributes to him

Very well. I will give you your opportunity then, lets see you back up your claims. I demand to see someone on this site who incorporates a military hussar jacket with a feathered fan whilst commanding an age old army, can't do it? Ok, lets see someone who incorporates a sextant with false grey sideburns and a ponytail. Ahh can't do it.
Aye... you've bested me. I certainly can't produce either of those images (nor would I want to).

Right, well lets establish something. The photos i've created do not exist ANYWHERE else in the world never mind on this forum, do you not understand what vanilla actually means? It means the same old mass produced boring photos that we see all over the place all the time.
Perhaps that's what vanilla means to you...

When I joined that other forum the members said they had never seen anything like it
And when the first journalists got into My Lai, they said the same thing. That didn't mean that it was a good thing!

I'm curious - do you even know what a Hussar is, or the purpose of a sextant?
Hussar jackets are mainly worn by French airship Captains of yesteryear, sextants are instruments used to determine the angle between an object and the horizon for the purposes of navigation.
you should see how they dressed in the 70's

I didn't make up Lamatology. Never claimed that at all.
pink floyd had a imaginary character too. In the movie "The Wall" His name was "Pink". while the name was not very original, they pulled it off extremely well. The psychology of it was discussed for a decade.

I love Jerry Reed. He is one of my favorites when it comes to some of the older country music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back