putting me heart out there....

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
it's kinda complicated!

deep%20purple%20294.jpg

Hi everyboby! :D

Clever picture, photo gal. I'm still trying to figure it out, though! Are all the leaves part of the same plant and of the same shot?

The roots that come out of the twig look like someone's hands (which is a bit creepy when I think about it). The heart-shaped leaf in the middle stands out very well thanks to the dark-blue shadow that distinguishes it very nicely from the other identically coloured leaf below. And the texture of the leaf in the lower left corner looks interesting.

I haven't yet been able to decide if I like the picture, but it sure keeps my mind and eyes going a lot, which I do like, since I really find it a clever composition and interesting coloring. Would you mind sharing how this picture came about?

I like it - It does make you stop and look. Nice work!

Pax said:
Clever picture, photo gal. I'm still trying to figure it out, though! Are all the leaves part of the same plant and of the same shot?

Would you mind sharing how this picture came about?

Thanks guys!!!

Pax, I was at the self realization foundation in encinitas, california. I walked behind the restrooms and saw the shadows on these leaves and whipped out my camera and took this pic as it pretty much summed up what I was feeling at that moment. Nothing fancy. And yes they are all part of the same plant! Thanks for your interest!

Now thats cool. Just love the colours. Nice one Photo gal

Most reactions

Back