Quick! What lens to bring to Mount Washington?

MOAR PICTURES!

Oh I don't mind it. There was a bunch of other people around, but they chose me for some reason and I thought I was invisible to the world!! Haha. :)

Probably saw the big camera and lens you were wearing and realized you knew what you were doing.

Oh I don't mind it. There was a bunch of other people around, but they chose me for some reason and I thought I was invisible to the world!! Haha. :)

Probably saw the big camera and lens you were wearing and realized you knew what you were doing.

Probably, I got the typical response from a few people. "That's a nice camera, it must take good pictures". You just gotta smile and agree. Haha

I took this shot on the way up. I like it for some reason. I have a funny feeling that a lot of these will be black & white haha.

Erwin-170830-14232.jpg

Maybe that would be a good look for me. Might actually fool some people. Now to save up $5,000 for a professional rig. Credibility, here I come! :headbang:

I took this shot on the way up. I like it for some reason. I have a funny feeling that a lot of these will be black & white haha.

Head back up there in about 3 weeks for the spectacular fall mother nature show and you won't be posting in b&w! I like the clouds in that one. Would love to see the color version.

That can't possibly be Mt. Washington. You don't have ice cycles on your nose and the wind is not blowing 90 miles an hour.:1398: Seriously, you had a great day to be there. When we were there you had to hold onto the sign just to avoid getting blown away.

That can't possibly be Mt. Washington. You don't have ice cycles on your nose and the wind is not blowing 90 miles an hour.:1398: Seriously, you had a great day to be there. When we were there you had to hold onto the sign just to avoid getting blown away.

Yep, the summit was starting to get crowded honestly. So many people were showing up at the last minute to enjoy this experience, rare moment having no wind at the top.

Head back up there in about 3 weeks for the spectacular fall mother nature show and you won't be posting in b&w! I like the clouds in that one. Would love to see the color version.

The color version.

Erwin-170830-14232.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back