Rabbit Tracks

kevinglover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,

This is kind of a simple shot, but I really didn't know what else to do with it. Your feedback would be very much appreciated :)

Kevin

$rabbit tracks.jpg

Hey, that's a good idea. I didn't think about that because I thought the barbed wire contributed to the shot, but if I moved the camera to the other side it would put more attention on the tracks themselves!

Thanks for the idea, I'll probably go out and try that today :)

You're welcome. It may not help but it's worth a try. I just found my eyes following the tracks until they got to the bw and then off they went. (It may be ADHD though)

I agree with Ron in that the wire takes away from this photo. Also though, for me this photo could be just a landscape all on it's own. I feel like if the subject is the rabbit tracks or that is what you wanted it to be (because of the title), they only go into a very little part of the photo. So maybe, if the POV was higher up to use the rabbit tracks as your leading lines that might help lead further into the image. For me though, to take the fence out, doesn't take my eyes into the image as much as the bright clouds draw my attention.
Again, it's just my opinion. I think there is something here I'm just not sure that for me it only involves taking out the fence.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back