rJprint.jpg

aus.jpg

blood.jpg

IMGP0852.jpg

skyb.jpg

IMGP0838.jpg

IMGP0830.jpg

A great series, love them all 4 and 5 are my faves

his4 - thanks! would you believe 1 was done entirely with film? (i even printed it myself poster size). The project was to make a mural print for my black and white film class. The hands I did because I was in a hitchcock sort of mood and it was around halloween, also for the same class.

ben - thanks a bunch! 4 i just got lucky and happened to have my polorized filter on the lens. 5 was shot at the missouri botanical gardens during an exhibit. A lot of people I've talked to complained about the bit of tree and the lensflare, but I always like that one for the light coming through the glass.

I like 4 but see the dust specs on your sensor (reminds me much of mine, actually mine's much worse!) The rays look as if they had SPIT that airplane out of the clouds. :D

4 has dust too??? i know that THREE has a huge dust speck, because i wasn't very good at darkroom work yet when i made it, and i haven't felt inclined to fix it digitally yet. Where do you see dust in 4???

4 is absolutely BA! I would absolutely Love a High Res. vers. of that for My Comps Background. wow. Great Eye Bro! Seriously Massive Props. Keep the awesome shizz coming. Ride on later.

I hope it is not my eyes, but I see the dust specs in two places:

SirPeechizworth_IMGP0852_edit.jpg

Most reactions

Back