Halloween Houses...

bowronfam3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys! I took some shots of my Dept. 56 Houses. Not a ton of editing done here...I love my new camera!! :D Let me know what you think!

*Edited to add that these seem really blurry on here for some reason...maybe ImageShack is the problem, that's where they're being hosted at. Anyway, the originals aren't quite so blurry, and not as noisy either. Still, let me know what you think!

farmhouse1mediumct5.jpg

farmhouse2mediumku6.jpg

farmhouse3mediumtq6.jpg

pumpkins1mediumdo6.jpg

1. I like this one a lot. spooky. the little white bit is distracting in the upper left, but it sorta looks like where the 'moon' should be...
2. not loving this one
3. Say YES to b&w, lol. I love it, this one has moxy, and just a hair too much contrast. I like the contrasty feel, it works, but I want more detail in the black part. The whole upper right hand corner is all sharpie-esque.
4. Grainy pumpkins are for the CUTE.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your comments! Anyone else?

I concur...#2 is "busy." I don't know where to look.
#1 is great, the strongest shot of the set, I think. Excellent composition.

Holy cow... when I read your description I was like "huh? why?" and then the shots come out that well? lol That's amazing. I really like them. I particularly like the last one. DOF totally does it.

Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate the feedback...it helps me to improve for next time, and the encouragement doesn't hurt either! Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back