randomites

simulastral

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Resize%20of%20communion.jpg

vikingh.jpg

lip.jpg

barb.jpg

I love that last one. So many different things could be said from that. I have a lot of military friends so for me I saw war. I love the sunset and the vines running through the barb wire. Excellent shot.

karissa said:
I love that last one. So many different things could be said from that. I have a lot of military friends so for me I saw war.

That was my first thought as well (you're right, great minds DO think alike!). It looks like a promo for 'saving private ryan' or 'band of brothers' or something. :D :thumbsup:

Shark said:
karissa said:
I love that last one. So many different things could be said from that. I have a lot of military friends so for me I saw war.

That was my first thought as well (you're right, great minds DO think alike!). It looks like a promo for 'saving private ryan' or 'band of brothers' or something. :D :thumbsup:

I immediately thought of the book All Quiet on the Western Front. I came back here just to see that last picture... I love it!

hey thanks! i really loved the shot myself. if anyone would like to see the larger image just shoot me an email =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back