Recent Accomplishments!!

dukeboy1977

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just wanted to share my excitement with those of you who already made a business out of your hobby. I decided a little while ago that I wanted to do this for a living, full or part time, so I had some business cards made up and told a couple people about my doing this. To date, I have 1 local band using me for promotional purposes, I have 1 dog breeder who wants to use me as she is passing out my cards to customers buying her dogs, and I have 1 wedding scheduled for June 14th. It may be my mothers' wedding but she could have chosen someone else to take pics for it to remember or capture the memories better, but she chose ME! I'm excited about my little move up from just a novice but I know I have alot of work to do to get to the point some of you are at now. Well, I just wanted to share my excitement and tell you all thanks for the reading...take care, Jeff

Congratz!!! Good on ya my man - stay positive and make it happen!

I just wanted to share my excitement with those of you who already made a business out of your hobby. I decided a little while ago that I wanted to do this for a living, full or part time, so I had some business cards made up and told a couple people about my doing this. To date, I have 1 local band using me for promotional purposes, I have 1 dog breeder who wants to use me as she is passing out my cards to customers buying her dogs, and I have 1 wedding scheduled for June 14th. It may be my mothers' wedding but she could have chosen someone else to take pics for it to remember or capture the memories better, but she chose ME! I'm excited about my little move up from just a novice but I know I have alot of work to do to get to the point some of you are at now. Well, I just wanted to share my excitement and tell you all thanks for the reading...take care, Jeff

me and you are in the same boat! i just got some business cards myself, and i am shooting a wedding in august.

Congrats. If you provide good work and services you will be amazed at how fast things will take off in a bad economy. Only a year and a half ago I was just a hobbyist with a Rebel XT and now my wife and I just opened a studio in our town with over 10,000 dollars worth of equipment and 25 weddings under our belts.

Congrats on shouldering the responsibilities! It sounds like you have a good outlook on things and making your way up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back