Recent Canon T2i photos for c & c

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lazyphotographer.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few photos I've taken over the past two weeks with my T2i. C & C welcome, as always.

JazzFest2-055-EDITED-2.jpg

ArtShow-069-EDITED.jpg

ArtShow-236-EDITED2.jpg

ArtShow-139-EDITED.jpg

ArtShow-220-EDITED.jpg

ArtShow-020-EDITED.jpg

ArtShow-241-EDITED.jpg

Pretty heavy on the PS, but nicely done:

1. Nice clouds, but the water tower looks fake form the PS.

2. Really nice framing and capture here, but the focus seems to be set to the guy on the right, not the dress?

3. Interesting use of negative space, I like my photos darker than lighter.

4. Not sure what's really going on here, is the subject hiding from the camera?

5. I like it, reminds me of that new movie Inception.

6. I like this too, but others might come down on you for the under exposure, like the woman's feet are really dark.

7. This is simple and again, nice negative space usage, which is somewhat of a common thread amongst the group. You should continue to explore that.

Thanks Joe. Good catch on #2. The dress is indeed slightly out of focus. Not sure why since I use the centre single point to focus and it was trained right on the dress.

Wow really? I hate #5, love the rest. Love #2 the best.

I am not really getting this whole "black and whiteness" Composition is pretty good on 1,3,4. On the second shot I wish the people could of been more OOF..

I like #7 the best, also #5. I like how the B&W brings out the textures so well.

digging the B&W's. 2 and 4 have my vote. 2 i know most of the time things arnt planned but it would be more expressional if no one was looking at the dress. I like the expression on 4. even if you cant see their face thats has something to say on its own.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back