Recent Engagement session

butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbymcdonald.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gosh! I can't believe how long it's been since I posted again -and I always confess, I'm a horrible lurker!

But I really enjoyed this last engagement session I did - C & C is always helpful! Please feel free to share your thoughts - good or bad :)

Thanks!

img_1359rt.jpg

img_1290rt.jpg

I wish their faces were a little more out of focus in this one, but I didn't realize until after what my aperture was set at - oh well :lol:
img_1264rtbw.jpg

img_1406rtbw.jpg

img_1430rt.jpg

img_1471rtbw.jpg

Nicely done; my only comment is that the skies are rather washed out. Perhaps the use of a CPOL might have helped?

I think your pictures are great. I do not like the pumpkin one though. Maybe if the pumpkin was BW or even toned down quite a bit, but it is very distracting to me. I love the rest, esecially 1 and 5.

I'm voting for #4. I think you really captured the emotion of a couple that's very much in love!

Agree on the pumpkin one! Maybe you could try blurring out their faces in photoshop, I'm not sure if that will improve the feel or not!?

Thanks you guys for your input - I agree. The pumpkin one is not my favorite. And the sky was a little washed out. It was one of those gray, yucky sky days. I'll see what I can do in pp to help them out :)

#5 is beautiful

Most reactions

Back