Red Dwarf

mrsid99 said:
Thank you Ferny for taking the time to give such a superb explanation but in all honesty it sounds like a bunch of garbage.
I guess I'd have had to be there to appreciate it huh?
Thanks again Ferny.

Be where in the UK??? Dude I live in Mississippi and I think it's one of the greatest Brit sitcoms...I also love the first three seasons of Coupling(oh that Jeff cracks me up so.."BREASTS!!! BREASTS!!!")

"Nnnniples!"

Jeff's gone now. :(

It's one of those programs you'll have to watch, mrsid99. After a few episodes and you start to understand the characters and humour you'll be pissing yourself. But yeah, to someone who has never seen it it will sound crap.
:D

Hey ferny..I have a brit tv question for ya....what happened to Alan Titmarsh on Ground Force...I know it's two seasons since he left but where did he go...is he doing another show?

He also fancies himself as a writer and has written some rather average novels. His first was about a gardener in a TV gardening programme. Apparently he doesn't know where his inspiration comes from!
I always preferred Geoff Hamilton - but then Barnsdale is only 2 miles up the road and everyone around here knew him.
http://www.barnsdalegardens.co.uk/
Or are you ony interested in Ground Force because of the notorious peanut-smuggler Charlie? :eyebrows:

nahhh...well it doesn't hurt( the peanuts :wink:), but my thumbs are rather green and landscaping is awesome....something about playing in the dirt gets me all sweaty. :D

I'm glad ALan is alive though...we were worried for a bit.

OH yeah Alan in a thong bikini wrestlin in the mud... :pale: X

hmmm...who could he wrestle? :scratch:

Tommy? Go on, admit it. You'd love to see Alan and Tommy going at it covered in baby oil. :mrgreen: :pale:

Tommy does wear those really short shorts does he not...ya think he's doing it for the ladies or the laddies?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back