Red

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry.. could not think of a better title.
151_5143a.JPG

151_5166aa.JPG

151_5160a.JPG

Take on the hood of my car...man..I need a car wash.
151_5154a.JPG

151_5155a.JPG

How bout 'Leaf, Apple, Cherry, Leaf, Leaf' :lol:

Beautiful shots chiller; dripping with colour.
I think the apple is my fave here. Also the leaf on the hood of yer car.
Nice stuff! :D

How bout 'Leaf, Apple, Cherry, Leaf, Leaf'
:biglaugh:

boyyy... nice work again! and again and again... dont you tire of producing such awesome piccies? :lol:
very cool reds!
love the one on your car.. really pops it.. also the last one.. nice light!
thanks for sharing :)

nope, Chiller, I couldn't think of a better title for this series. The title is as perfect as the images are! Great work! Can't even find a fav here... :thumbup:

Very nice. I like.
As far as the title, if the shoe fits........................... ;)

Red gives me fits for saturation and detail, any tips?

Ha, I think "Red" just about says it :)!
Wonderful pictures, Chiller, as always! #2 & #3 are my favourites, love those drops in the 3rd shot :thumbup:.

:hail: what else can i say??? you da man!!!

gotta love the red leaves against the car hood....(black, right??? cool)

great job chiller... next you need to do one about orange (pumpkins) and then brown for thanksgiving...and then white for winter...

give me time, i will get you a whole list of things to photograph...you have such a talent... always look for your pics..
i love your stuff!!!

the hood shot is excellent. glad you're getting out and sharing these fine images!

Thanks everyone for the cool comments.
JonK. Love the title ya got... :lmao:

Thanks again. :thumbup:

Why would you call this anything but "Red"!?
Red is your topic here, and you meet it so well!
My favourite is the red (how come? ;) ) leaf on the hood of your car and I think that the specks of dust add to the photo. So, bah. No need to wash it! Ts! It will be dirty again in no time, anyway!

But I also like your very red cherry photo and your very red berries photo ... and I think I took photos of the same sort of leaves today, too.....

Thanks again everyone for your awesome comments and compliments. :thumbup: :thumbup:

LaFoto....funny how, it seems to be the un-planned photos that turn out the best eh?
uberben....Thanks for your comment. I may tinker with it in ps to see if I can take some of the glare off. It was shortly after some rain, and then the sun came out.

thanks again everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back