Reflected image malfunction?

SWempire198618445.gif

Hmm, new member, this was your very first post, no intro, nothing... Hmm...

I have a crazy hunch, and all signs point to YES, One is offline while one is online... hmm

funny, both members are new to photos and the forum if u know what im sayin :confused:

Well then....

Take ONE and pass it around.

Well now that I think about it, if I were in your guys' shoes I would probably think this was a prank too.
So I guess theres no convincing you that im serious. Thanks anyway.

ahhh, you beat me to it! I was just doing that.

Nice job though, lets get this crap out of here

Give him a break guys...

If he says it wasn't a puddle of water, I believe him. The only other possibility is that he captured a wormhole to a parallel universe. We should all be applauding him.

My guess for an explanation for him is swamp gas was reflecting off of Venus.

I'm new here too, but I can tell in those pictures he took one lying on the ground and the other shooting at the ground. And water is clearly visible in the first shot even without doctoring the picture to enhance it.

Give him a break guys...

If he says it wasn't a puddle of water, I believe him. The only other possibility is that he captured a wormhole to a parallel universe. We should all be applauding him.

Definitely a good possibility--the wormhole to another universe theory! Solid,solid detective work. It could be a trollhole, though....those are smaller than a wormhole. At first I thought he might have had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many beers or something, out on a camping trip,but now I think there might have been no beers involved, and he simply fell down a trollhole, like the one Alice In Troller-land fell into.

OP apparently thought we are all stupid and naive. turns out he is the only stupid and naive one for thinking people would fall for that.

Will he respond?

Most reactions

Back