Reminder

AlisonPower said:
I'm lost, the neg rep points were a joke a while back, I think Amanda thought it was funny (and completely a joke) as well? Unless we're talking about something else? :scratch:

Ditto :scratch:

She left for a certain reason or two, which when I learnt what, were valid and I totally understood why. She's an awesome girly and she was one of the 'ol' regs and contributed a hella lot to this forum from the beginning ( well before a lot of us got here and became regs ) helping to make the forum a pretty cool place.
She may or may not have had a laugh over jokey bad rep points at the start but I really dont see the 'joke' and where its a 'shared' laugh after shes left, considering WHY she left in the first place...

Forgive the downward spiral of the thread but I just didnt like the tone behind the comments...

Click this little image
reputation.gif
below a users avatar.

ok going back to pm I have 37 massages now :) I empty my mailbox once a month.. more less :)...
Ey,... and why some of you have 2 or more green squares of reputation??? and I've only one green? :p:p

:lol: Sorry I missed all this...but glad things are now straightened out :) If folks are still wondering I think the rep points thing is hilarious and Chase is quite creative :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back