Replies to your posts?

beni_hung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wasn't sure where to post this. Is there a button on here anywhere that allows you to view threads that you have posted in that have replies? It seems that this forum is so fast pace that it's hard to keep track of everywhere I posted is a conversation leads til the next day.

What I sometimes do is go to a thread where I know I posted, click on my name on the left hand side, then it gives you options, and one of which is to 'find other posts by ...'

This works with any name by the way...but it works for your own name too.

Usually, the first thing that I do is go to the "UserCP" to check on the "subscribed threads". That means, I get a list of all the threads I have ever posted in, be it ones I started or ones I just commented in, that list shows me the threads I ever took part in and what's been new in the period of time I've been away from the forums.

To be honest, though, I no longer remember what I did (when setting up my profile) that made me actually "subscribe" to threads. It's too long time ago that I set up my profile. Somehow, for me this feature has always been there and I make ample use of it since I like to stay "in touch" and also keep up a conversation, should one come up in my direction.

Or if you don't want to set it up like LaFoto...you could simply subscribed only to the threads you would like. You go up to the top of the thread and click the "thread tools" which brings you a drop down box, then click the "subscribe"...it will take you to another page and you can ask for email notification when someone replies to your subscribed thread. You can edit these at any time and delete old one's that you are no longer interested in.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back