Resort Beach in Tulum, Mexico

Taralyn Romero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Appreciate any feedback! Trying to work on composition and have much to learn I know the last one is probably a little overexposed....:grumpy:

ClubMaevaResortBeach.jpg
ClubMaevaResortDock02.jpg
ClubMaevaResortDock003.jpg

I like them! Especially number 2, although it could really use some contrast I think. =) Also, on the last shot, it looks a little overexposed... if you have photoshop, I would try using levels to touch up the dock a little. =) Compositions are good though!

Thanks everyone... Yes, unfortunately the third picture is very over-exposed. Not too sure how to fix that as my photo editing programs are poor at best. I did, however, ask for photoshop this Christmas!

wow. that resort, mayeva tulum or something like that is where i went on vacation last christmas, its amazing. i loved the food. and free drinks.

I'm sure most of it has taken a hard hit. Such a shame as it was such a beautiful resort! DUCE, you've been there? Fantastic place isn't it? One of my favorites down in that area.
By the way, I shrunk the pictures a bit so that its a little easier to view... didn't realize they were SO LARGE! Sorry about that everyone :)

Most reactions

Back