retouching nails - help .

kfirg

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi guys!

can anyone help me with a little edit ?

I am interested to retouching and change the nails to the red color.

anyone can help me with that ?

feel free to edit this photo.

thanks

kfir.

Attachments

• DSC_3360_pp.jpg
    DSC_3360_pp.jpg
    844.6 KB · Views: 181
If you're in Photoshop, choose your red color and go over the nails with a hard brush. Change to mode to Darker and maybe lower the opacity to 85%

please help me guys..

i really need your help with this..

thanks!

please help me guys..

You have been given help. There has already been a post that explains how to do it.

It seems like you are just wanting people to do it for you for free.

Hope this helps.

Seems like she needs red lipstick to match the nails...

rednail.jpg

Here - I think she needs matching lipstick, as well. ;)

DSC_3360_pp.jpg

I think my mouse pad is a bit sticky.

please help me guys..

You have been given help. There has already been a post that explains how to do it.

It seems like you are just wanting people to do it for you for free.
If you give the explanation a try, you'll see that it doesn't look realistic at all.

First and foremost, the lips, skin, jewelry and eye show that there's a highlight reflection that would be expected on the hard, shiny nails as well.

To make it actually look believable, I would say that each nail needs to get painted on a separate layer, so that the blend-if sliders can be used to show the underlying highlights appropriate for each nail, to begin with. The top nail doesn't have enough highlight for that to work, so I'd clone and warp one of the other highlights on top of it. In addition, there's a bit of a shadow area at the top of the 3rd finger's nail because the middle finger shadows it a bit, and that should be dealt with. Looking closely at the image, I'd clean up some of the edges and skin surrounding the nails as well, and that should really be done first.

Last edited:
You can select the nails and on another layer fill the selection with red and lock the layer. Brush with white using small soft brush, opacity set to 10%, but still looks retouched.

Attachments

• DSC_3360_pp.jpg
    DSC_3360_pp.jpg
    859 KB · Views: 158

Most reactions

Back