Rocky River & Mountain view (12 pics. inside)

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i got nothing to do today (as always usual to me :mrgreen: ) i went to one of my hometown's tourists destination (Wawa Dam) although my timing is a little late, the Sun is about to set :confused: .. it was abit hard, to take photos around, i need to hop, jump & balance myself on those big rocks (how i wish i'm still sport active :D).. probably one day i'll go back to that place to take more photos & to go closer to the Dam, & make sure to go there in the morning so those WHITE ROCKS will be more obvious... But i need to upgrade my 16mb xD card first :er: so i can store more pics. & try experimenting w/ my camera.. ;)

wawa11kj.jpg

wawa23uk.jpg

wawa310tw.jpg

wawa412bm.jpg

wawa57ms.jpg

wawa78gb.jpg

wawa82xj.jpg

wawa91zh.jpg

wawa101ez.jpg

wawa114po.jpg

wawa123zl.jpg

wawa134ve.jpg

comments & suggestions are always appreciated..

Thanks a lot for looking :)

I really like #1.. its a photo that I could look at a while and still wonder about the rock stuck in the middle... #12 looks great.. the crop was done just right and the color/contrast looks wonderful... The rest look great... On the last one Im not sure about.. To me the bottom was cropped to much.. I like number 6 !! Great job!

Raymond J Barlow said:
nice shots emo, looks like cool place to hike around., what province is this?

thanks Holly & Raymond J Barlow,

this is here in my hometown Montalban, province of Rizal around 18-22kms. from Manila.. you can also find here the bigest Avilon Zoo (the biggest zoo in the Philippines). i hope i can go there someday, & take some photos..

nice shots, looks like a fun place to take photos :thumbup:

JTHphoto said:
nice shots, looks like a fun place to take photos :thumbup:

thanks.. it was really fun doing it :) although i had a hard time getting over to those rocks..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back