Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4423444316_4dbc14ffca.jpg

4422679631_b43dea787e.jpg

4423444614_803b33e172.jpg

4423444870_271195443a.jpg

4423444926_a097ac2445_o.png

According to Bitter Jeweler "these are snapshots", but I like the one that looks like a sun.

According to Bitter Jeweler "these are snapshots", but I like the one that looks like a sun.

Don't you EVER speak for me.
You need to learn more about photography, and art, before you start giving critiques anyways.

Dont be hatin' on bitter, just cause he gave you good advice that you dont like doesnt give you the right to hate,

although what can i say; hatters gunna hate

very funny I've never had good advice from that ***** all here are is snapshots snapshots snapshots ****ing bull****

very funny I've never had good advice from that ***** all here are is snapshots snapshots snapshots ****ing bull****

he actually gives you advice on how to improve, you choose to ignore it

hey p!nk, you better have a jumbo tub of popcorn this is gunna be a long feature film hahaha

I like how somebody else called them snapshots, but I get the blame.
Whatever. :roll:

you quoted them and it wasn't the first time and I took time to check and you bashed my photos fro mthe very beggining. k thanks!

I don't find anything in them to make me want to see more of it. I usually look at a photo and see if it makes me yearn for more or create some sort of emotion for me.

However that being said, you can get very creative with rusty and crusty stuff, so my advice is to get out and work at it.
Try new angles, DOF, and produce something that would make someone say...
WOW!

I like how somebody else called them snapshots, but I get the blame.
Whatever. :roll:

Yeah, that was me. :) I call them like I see them.

As for the photos on this thread. I'm not digging the first couple. They're really busy, and I initially found difficulty trying to figure out what they were.

I do like 3 and 4, however. Neat perspectives, and obvious some thought went into them. Interesting composition on 4. Probably not something I would have chosen, but I do like it nonetheless.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back