Sale thread?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by bytch_mynickname, Jul 11, 2006.

1. bytch_mynickname

bytch_mynickname TPF Noob!

I was wondering if we could have a thread to post anything that may be a good deal. Not from individuals selling equipment but from actual stores or websites. I see a lot of good deals and would like to share them but don't know where to post them at or if we are even allowed to? I think it would be a good way to help other get that piece of equipment they want but want to save some money.

This is an example of a deal:
    PENTAX *ist DL Body W/18-55mm Zoom lens Kit 289$ afetr MIR at willoughbys.com

link to rebate:
    http://www.pentaximaging.com/files/scms_docs//Essential.rebate.pad.july2006_copy.pdf

2. Corry

Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I don't see why we can't have a THREAD like that, though I'm not sure we'd need a whole forum for it. Why don't you start a thread in the classifieds section, and people can add to it as they find them?

3. bytch_mynickname

Well it looks as though that specific sale is expired, the price jumped up a $100 but still it is $389.XX isn't that bad of a deal. I watch these deals closely and you can get some really good deals but you have to stay on top of them and jump on them before the deal ends.

4. bytch_mynickname

Thanks for the quick reply. I will start the thread soon.