Samantha Portrait Session (Possible NSFW)

Cameron Cushman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A friend of mine wanted some portraits taken of her and she didnt really have many ideas of what she wanted. But i am really happy with the results. C&C please

myspace366.jpg

myspace368.jpg

myspace369.jpg

myspace367.jpg

myspace370.jpg

myspace372.jpg

Your friend is very pretty, I hope she has you shoot more. I like #1 kinda has a '70s feel to it and #5 I always like "Scream" images.

#4 is my fav. These remind me of photo booth shots. Remind your models not to wear tight clothing, you can see her bra indentations in the last shot

These are all pretty good. I like 4 the most. Cheeky expression. I would probably crop her body out of most those. She has beautiful eyes and I would concentrate on those. Mya makes a good point about the skin lines, visible in 1 and 2 as well. Its great you have someone to work with with your portraits. I have someone in mind, but no courage to ask without it being wierd. Good stuff.

Here are a few more from the session, thanks everyone for the compliments.

myspace378.jpg

myspace377.jpg

myspace376.jpg

I think what I like about these is that the two of you got a sense of fun into them. Good work.

I hate to say it, but she Resemble Casey Anthony alot IMHO.....

Nice shots though..

1 and 5 are the best. 6 is too....hot? warm? anyway. I dig the "alanis morissette" vibe.

i really like #5, and 8 they are the best i think. That kinda looks more like her personality.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back