schizoid konica

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
wasn't sure where to put this. Quick question. one of my konicas (tc) sometimes doesnt wait for me to hit the shutter release. pretty much 50/50. So as soon as i draw it back i have to frame at the same time because i never really know if it will catch the hammer and stop and wait for me to hit the release or just go ahead on its own.
Since it is kind of a crap shoot, it is making shooting a little TOO interesting.

i was wondering if anyone has a idea on what exactly is going on since sometimes it waits for me to hit the release, sometimes it just dont catch and goes ahead. i plan on taking it apart but kind of want to know what i am getting into before i do.

TC bodies are so cheap on eBay that it may not pay to fix yours. As an aside, the TC was a reasonably robust little rascal and can be considered as a 'first' film 35mm rig to start on while searching out some of the much more expensive ones for a later purchase. Konica glass is perfectly satisfactory for most purposes.

TC bodies are so cheap on eBay that it may not pay to fix yours. As an aside, the TC was a reasonably robust little rascal and can be considered as a 'first' film 35mm rig to start on while searching out some of the much more expensive ones for a later purchase. Konica glass is perfectly satisfactory for most purposes.
i have other konicas. I just hate to see one sick... It wants to work it seems to be trying....

Go for it. Hoping you're successful. I've a few Konica bodies and several lenses myself. I used a TC just a few weeks ago.

These days the easiest, cheapest fix is to get another working body.

Go for it. Hoping you're successful. I've a few Konica bodies and several lenses myself. I used a TC just a few weeks ago.
You have one? I had this one out a couple times. Pleasure to shoot. I like the size and weight. Enough but not to much. Very fluid in movements. This one just happens to be a little too fluid. Took the t4 out yesterday. I just got all these. Running a couple rolls through each and separating them to see what i have to work with. Tc is a nice shooter just needs a little care. I could get another but hard to find any in great working condition all buyer beware. They are cheap though, no one wants them and most have issues. Old broken cameras aren't worth much. Which is fine gives me a little entertainment i suppose.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back