See Things Differently

By FAR the most original and creative things I have seen here. These should be selling for big bucks ! Subscribed just to see what's next. Amazing...

All your kind words mean so much to me, so I thank you! I'm really trying to grow my Facebook page and would love your support there as well! I post a lot more there as well as process work and other fun projects.

I'm currently working on a photo that I think will be my best work, can't wait to finish it! Thanks again :D

www.facebook.com/modifeye

Latest work! This is incomplete as I have a few things to change/fix. I wanted to post for some C/C. :)
$ZipperTrain-W.jpg

Fantastic imagination, I am truly impressed.

Interesting concept. I am disappointed to see that what's underneath the zipper is just train tracks, though ;)

Interesting concept. I am disappointed to see that what's underneath the zipper is just train tracks, though ;)

I just KNEW someone would mention that! haha Yes that is a big reason why this remains incomplete... I had a few different things underneath there but wasn't too happy with them. I'm still exploring that. Thanks :D

I just KNEW someone would mention that! haha Yes that is a big reason why this remains incomplete... I had a few different things underneath there but wasn't too happy with them. I'm still exploring that. Thanks :D

clouds? That would be cool. Or goldfish. What a neat concept you have going. A little like M C Escher

Ill withhold judgement. As of now I actually like just having the tracks there, but I'm very interested to see what it looks like with something else.

Maybe clouds, as old hippie suggested, is a good idea, kinda like a reflection ?

It's got AWESOME potential. As for under the zipper.... Magma? Sharks with frickin laser beams on their foreheads? But no, really, magma would be pretty cool.

Wow! Great composite! But I wouldn't want to meet that rhino in a dark alley....or a savannah. :crazy:

After tinkering around with a bunch of different concepts, I like this direction. It's like the zipper is connecting a 'cracked' earth.
$ZipperTrain1.jpg

As always, I'd love your criticism! Still open to suggestions!

Working on this project, looking for comments/suggestions. It's not done, got a few things to change (for example the car in the middle).
$Puzzlecity.jpg

Cheers

I'm afraid any suggestion I'd make would pale in creative comparison to yours but maybe something post apocalyptic causing the pieces of that scene to be strewn about or maybe some form of storm ripping through there. I need something to make the puzzle concept more obvious as this image has amazing potential IMO as it took me a few looks before I saw the puzzle pieces.

Awesome job though so far, really this is beyond anything I've personally scene from an artistic perspective. Both the concepts and way you do them is amazing to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back