er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
120010.jpg

i'd say the resolution is low and you're out of focus.

Not a very interesting picture.
Having the camera low like that makes the subject close their eyes and appear sleepy.
The full on composition isn't that flattering, considering that your right eye is mostly dark

eh.

just kinda looks like a spur of the moment snap.

curious as to why youre asking for C&C...C&C is usually requested to assist with settings and composition...do you really wanna here C&C for a snap taken with a web cam?

if you do...here's mine.
i see noise in the background.
looks out of focus
composition is too centered

well it was taken with a webcam on my laptop

Well, I think the general idea of this forum (correct me if I am wrong) is for people who are interested in learning photography or need help in certain areas getting a better understanding of what they are doing...

to me, my first thought was wondering what the purpose of the picture was? Are you trying to find out if it's a good default pic for your facebook or myspace page? Or does this picture have another purpose?

You took it on a webcam, which tells me that this wasn't a professional or amateur...I am just confused as to what exactly you were looking to receive from us in the form of responses? Please clarify. =)

Don't feel bad I have some bad self portraits of me. I can never get in the right position when my camera is on a tripod.
P4020164.jpg

There is nothing wrong with taking self portraits at all....I did a really good one last week

brittbrick.jpg

Practice makes perfect, I think we're all just wondering what the purpose of the photo was and what kind of feedback he was looking for....

Well, I think the general idea of this forum (correct me if I am wrong) is for people who are interested in learning photography or need help in certain areas getting a better understanding of what they are doing...

to me, my first thought was wondering what the purpose of the picture was? Are you trying to find out if it's a good default pic for your facebook or myspace page? Or does this picture have another purpose?

You took it on a webcam, which tells me that this wasn't a professional or amateur...I am just confused as to what exactly you were looking to receive from us in the form of responses? Please clarify. =)

You are absolutely correct. I have fallen in love with TPF for the very day I found it. The people here are so helpful that I cannot believe. Without TPF a poor person like me would have been nothing.
I think er111a is just abusing such precious helps in TPF. May I request the moderator to mark such a post as a spam and warn such a member like er111a?

its not spam. the kid isn't a photographer. he took a picture with his laptop's camera. he should have used common sense and not posted this here as it does not belong.

i think he should stick to myspace

Juanita, you are sooooo beautiful. But the photo doesn't look up to the mark at all. The background doesn't look good to me at all. Only your cute face removes all sorts of errors ;-)

Thru_The_Eyes, you are also beautiful. But your photo looks far more beautiful. The background texture is superb. Only I woule like to get bit more shadow detail.

Juanita, you are sooooo beautiful. But the photo doesn't look up to the mark at all. The background doesn't look good to me at all. Only your cute face removes all sorts of errors ;-)

Thru_The_Eyes, you are also beautiful. But your photo looks far more beautiful. The background texture is superb. Only I woule like to get bit more shadow detail.

sorry, i have to laugh...you accuse one member of spamming, but then go on to hit on 2 other posters in this thread :lol:

good times.:thumbup:

ok I did not post this here to spam I love this fourms as much as you all I was just wondering what uall thought of this pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back