self portraits---May not be work safe--- No nudity but PG13

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
Had a client not show up today, so since I had everything set up, I took some pics of myself...

470-7047a_IMG.jpg

470-7048_IMG.jpg

470-7067_IMG.jpg

wxnut,

great shots and all but could you put a "not work safe" on your title for these shots?

thanks bro.

md

no problem man, its not a big deal. just some places of business go bonkers at the sight of anything like that.

great work though...i really like the composition.

md

Dude what a waste of a t shirt...

Nice pics tho :)

The light seems flat and I think the background should be lit.

I have had to reschedule shoots. (because of no shows). In my infinite wisdom I never charge them for the inconvenience. I think I should, but I am not that brave. Did you charge for this no show?

Nice shots - but they do seem a bit underxposed - the attitude in the third one seems dead on - but I like the first the most - they eyes.... it's all in the eyes.

I'm Too Sexy by Right said Fred

I'm too sexy for my shirt
too sexy for my shirt
so sexy it hurts....

(my son was singing it all over the house a few weeks ago because it was on an episode of the Simpson's)

MDowdey said:
no problem man, its not a big deal. just some places of business go bonkers at the sight of anything like that.

Man, any place I worked in that would go bonkers over that could seriously stuff itself deep into it's own lower bifurcation. I've got no tolerance for insane false morality that thinks a partially uncovered human is filthy.

I could understand it if someone made fun of me and called me gay for looking at those though :) Hell, I felt gay looking at them. Especially that last one... eeeyeeechkth.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back