Selfie Stick for Dogs!

Oh, never mind the dog, I want one of those for ME! Sweet-looking harness, but I wish they came in other colors. Voice-activated shutter is what sold me.

OMG! I have three dogs! Can't wait to try this out hahahah

"Today Only!"???

Uh.......... people........... look at your calendars. :048:

The only thing that is stupider than the Selfie Stick for Dogs are the humans that would buy that thing.

O!M!G! Okay, so like, I totally don't have a dog? But I, like, sooooo want one for my kitty cats? So if I buy one, will one of you guys, like, buy the doggie one from me, and I can, like, keep the free kitty one? But, you know, I have two cats, and they totes fer shur need their own selfies, so, like, I'll need...um...two? Yeah, so maybe two of you guys can buy the doggie stick and then, y'know, like, send me the kitty one?

O!M!G! Okay, so like, I totally don't have a dog? But I, like, sooooo want one for my kitty cats? So if I buy one, will one of you guys, like, buy the doggie one from me, and I can, like, keep the free kitty one? But, you know, I have two cats, and they totes fer shur need their own selfies, so, like, I'll need...um...two? Yeah, so maybe two of you guys can buy the doggie stick and then, y'know, like, send me the kitty one?
1994bnap0ub5gjpg.jpg
:p

I wonder how many orders flooded in for that. Just because it makes total sense for some people. :1219:

You're welcome.

You're welcome.
This is like soooooooooo for you!! :biggrin-93::boogie::laugh2::biglaugh:I Have Cat

You're welcome.
This is like soooooooooo for you!! :biggrin-93::boogie::laugh2::biglaugh:I Have Cat

Read the reviews: Amazon.com Accoutrements Inflatable Unicorn Horn for Cats Toys Games

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back