Shooting MORE than one kiddie!!????

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by jemmy, May 12, 2006.

1. jemmy

jemmy TPF Noob!

:heart: HI all, I am a massive fan of children's portraiture.... or should i say, child's portraiture.... One child... fine, but put a couple together and have no idea how to get both in focus. Took a couple of my kiddies thismorning, trying Av setting and portrait setting, yet can't seem to manage to get both in focus. I have included a couple for you to pick. Don't mind the pool fence in the background, ugly I know!! Anyway, hope you pros can set me in the right direction of mastering CHILDREN'S portraiture. Thanks in advance xxxx
    [​IMG]

#2.. Chloe's eyes look sharp here... but Jay lacks focus???

[​IMG]

2. TTPeter

TTPeter TPF Noob!

ya number two jack is out of focus, but if he was up closer and really out of focus and the girl is how she it i think it would of been a nice pic

like the frist one

3. danalec99

danalec99 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    A deep depth of field will have them both in focus.

If you are using just the available light, place them where there is ample light.
    On Av mode, set a higher number. f5.6 - f8, or above, depending on the light.

If it is digital that you are using, you have the convenience to experiment with all the f-stops and see the results instantly. Set the camera to Av mode, and start shooting with all the f-stops (the Aperture numbers), starting from the lowest number to the highest.

4. jemmy

jemmy TPF Noob!

thanks! xx