Showroom & The Bystanders

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this is just a quick one from the other coffin display room.. it was around 8:00pm i was on the bus going to my wife's house then i saw this "Showroom" while the bus was unloading some passengers.. sorry for the bad quality of the pic. ui had to do it so quick that i didn't mind setting up the highest ISO..

sbystander0vz.jpg

thanks for looking

so... are they waiting on a sale??? wonder if caskets ever go on sale...and when is the prime time to get a sale going??? hmmmmmm

interesting shot...i so need to find a coffin sale.....

mine is getting wore out...... ;-)

aprilraven said:
so... are they waiting on a sale??? wonder if caskets ever go on sale...and when is the prime time to get a sale going??? hmmmmmm

interesting shot...i so need to find a coffin sale.....

mine is getting wore out...... ;-)

I dont think there's ever a peak season for caskets!..... unfortunatley its a year round business.... and i think they're always expensive..... great business to have!.....i'm obviously in the wrong line... *starts writing a new business plan*....
Good to get this capture tho emo... i dont think we have window displays over here!

Archangel, I'm thinking the same thing - need to get into the coffin business. Why do you really need satin lined coffins, etc. when all it's doing is holding a rotting body? Oh well...

ya know... my father was a music director and was always asked to sing at funerals and such...and was always friends with the funeral directors and owners...

he used to kid me that when they lower the casket, there was a catch, and after the family left, they would throw the catch, and a plain box would have the body in it, and the fancy casket went back in the hurst, and they would recycle it.....thats why all the coffins looked alike...

he would laugh at me....while i tried to watch....

that really doesnt happen ...... much.....

Cool shot emo.
Funny thing...we had a coffin "store" open up here in Toronto. It lasted a few months, cause of people complaining about seeing the coffins in the windows. They even put up curtains, but it still went under....no pun intended.

Chiller said:
Cool shot emo.
Funny thing...we had a coffin "store" open up here in Toronto. It lasted a few months, cause of people complaining about seeing the coffins in the windows. They even put up curtains, but it still went under....no pun intended.

sounds ridiculous :) perhaps those people who complained have a fear of death... :D here you can even see funeral service along the road side, & those showrooms here offer some.. i'll take a pic of it next time..

Thanks everyone...

emo said:
sounds ridiculous :) perhaps those people who complained have a fear of death... :D here you can even see funeral service along the road side, & those showrooms here offer some.. i'll take a pic of it next time..

Thanks everyone...
I think the problem here was that it was plunked right down in the middle of suburbia. One of the complaints was that a lot of kids would have to walk by the coffin store on the way to school.
I dont see how that would effect anyone. Gheesh.. I was brought up, where my backyard faced a funeral home...and I turned out o.k.:biglaugh: :biglaugh: ....I think

Most reactions

New Topics

Back