fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey...
I want to get an additional SLR camera so that I can experiment with black and white and different films, etc... I have my uncle's Pentax P30 and it has sigma lenses... I just want a body that I can use these lenses with so I don't have to buy more...

Does anyone know of a fairly cheap camera (I don't care if it's 50 years old -- as long as it takes 35mm film) that will fit my sigma lenses?

sigma makes many differnt lens mounts. that camera uses a pentax K mount. so you would ned to get another pentax or a richo or anything that uses that mount.

fadingaway1986 said:
Hey...
I want to get an additional SLR camera so that I can experiment with black and white and different films, etc... I have my uncle's Pentax P30 and it has sigma lenses... I just want a body that I can use these lenses with so I don't have to buy more...

Does anyone know of a fairly cheap camera (I don't care if it's 50 years old -- as long as it takes 35mm film) that will fit my sigma lenses?

Why not try anopther P30?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3801702327&category=15240

I have a Pentax ME with a Vivitar Zoom on, great little SLR although it doesn't give you much flexibility in manual mode. Let me know if you are interested in that or not, I can be persuaded to part with it. :)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Lot's of old Pentax cameras going cheap on Ebay; the K-1000 is a great choice. Just make sure it's a K-mount, and not the really old screwmount, like a Spotmatic. Although I also highly recommend Ricoh, which build tough, quality 35mm SLR that are "uncool" so they go for way cheap.

Mitica100 said:
fadingaway1986 said:
Hey...

Why not try anopther P30?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3801702327&category=15240

I have a Pentax ME with a Vivitar Zoom on, great little SLR although it doesn't give you much flexibility in manual mode. Let me know if you are interested in that or not, I can be persuaded to part with it. :)

Hey - I did think about another P30 - i think its a good idea because I have worked out how to use it... I'm not really sure how much I am willing to spend though... I don't want to spend much, because I am going to New Zealand very soon, and I need the money for spending over there...

I will have a think about it though...

Thanks for your help...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'd say look for some "uncool" pentax k-series cameras on ebay. When i say uncool i mean anything that isn't a k-1000. I found a great km for 25 bucks. Also just get the body, not lenses. If you're looking for a pentax body heres a great sight for reference.
http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/bodies/index.html good luck

Most reactions

New Topics

Back