Silver Coin

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
15212640607_2b3c6f6e4f_o.jpg

I've just written the same thing in another thread... could you post a bit smaller version of the picture so we can see it without scrolling up and down?

I've just written the same thing in another thread... could you post a bit smaller version of the picture so we can see it without scrolling up and down?

Sure, here ya go. What size is your monitor, mmaria? The one I posted is 850 pixels high- never sure what size to make square formats. I guess I'm just used to at least 1080P-sized monitors... :icon_smile:

Out of all the myriad available smilies here, how is there no simple smile?? :icon_confused:

fg-030-700.jpg

And here's the reverse side.

fg-036-700.jpg

Sure, here ya go. What size is your monitor, mmaria? The one I posted is 850 pixels high- never sure what size to make square formats. I guess I'm just used to at least 1080P-sized monitors... :icon_smile:

Out of all the myriad available smilies here, how is there no simple smile?? :icon_confused:

my monitor is 19 inch, 1440x900

and I hate these smileys

If you lived close by, I'd give you the Samsung 22 in. monitor that I just retired.

If you lived close by, I'd give you the Samsung 22 in. monitor that I just retired.
I call that DISCRIMINATION!

Well... in my country there's a saying that goes something like this... "Being offered is just the same as being gifted."

So thank you :) I feel good now (I chose to think that you were serious about it)

Hahaha I'd feel great if I could hand you that monitor! It's only taking up space as a spare now.

Of course, shipping it to Wonderland might be a little problematic...

Of course, shipping it to Wonderland might be a little problematic...
you're just making excuses

;)

On no!!! It's happening again. Pretty soon, I'll start feeling deeply inadequate, followed by bitter self pity and perhaps a touch of PTSD. :eek-new:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back