Skateboard abstracts

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by omeletteman, Jan 17, 2006.

1. omeletteman

omeletteman TPF Noob!

I took some photos of my skateboard the other night (I don't actually skateboard, I just have one, one day i will learn). But after editing the ones I liked, I noticed that none of the ones I did had anything distinctly skateboardey about them, so I guess they are sort of abstract. Anyways, here they are, enjoy...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for lookin'

2. woodsac

woodsac TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    The tones are nice. I like #2.

3. Joerocket

Joerocket TPF Noob!

I really like these shots! But I wouldnt ride that thing man, look at the bottom right hardware in the first shot, it looks like a wood screw... thats a big no no, not safe at all. Thanks for sharing!

-Joe

4. KunalShingla

KunalShingla TPF Noob!

good series u have there

5. omeletteman

omeletteman TPF Noob!

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Joe: While travelling once I took the wheels of so i could fit it in my bag, but then when I got home I had lost a screw...so I just found myself a new one...is that actually unsafe? I guess I never even thought about it...oops.

6. Joerocket

Joerocket TPF Noob!

well I guess if it fits good and tight it shouldn't be too bad, but you can imagine how bad you would bail if one of your trucks (the metal thing the wheels are attached to) were to fall off going down a hill or something. You can see that the screws "hardware" for the skateboard are flat ontop the prevent catching your foot on it, and they have a plasic inner ring on the nut at the bottom to prevent the hardware from vibrating off. Hardware are cheap though you can get a whole set (8 screws and nuts) for as cheap as 5-6 bucks, and I'm sure if you asked the skate shop would be more than happy to install them for you, although it is pretty fool proof.

-Joe