Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi , C&C always nice.

4362011465_3c129afff5_b.jpg

4362010473_4d155ccccd_b.jpg

4192857376_716dfd659b_b.jpg

:hugs:

I really like these shots...the last shot is my favorite I think because it communicates crystal clear how skaters interact with the urban environment. It's just my opinion of course, but I think that image is the most artistic of the three. Really amazing :) I also like that you can't really see his face in this picture, so it becomes less about that specific skater and more abstract/generalized. Maybe I'm reading into it way too much :)

Thanks for sharing!

:headbang:

Thanks for commenting.

All great pics. The first is my fav, though. I like the face showing - it gives a peek into the concentration of the skater. Mostly it's the composition of the first that really attracts me - it's phenomenal.

Awesome pics

could do with another flash for a bit of fill, but other then that fantastic

I really like the light in the last photo!

I'm not sure if its just me, but the first one looks like it has a quantity of fisheye distortion. I'm not sure if you were shooting with a super wide lens (the .exif says you were shooting at 11mm focal length) or if you were shooting with a fisheye, but generally, at least in my personal opinion, you need to be very careful with peoples faces when you are shooting with a fisheye/super wide lens. That being said, with the exception for the distortion in the face/head area, this photo is very good. I agree with WTF? though.. It could use just a touch more fill flash. Maybe another flash behind and above camera, set to... say... 1/8 power just to fill in the shadows on his arm and face

how did you set up the lighting for the last one?

Leave the wide angle at home next time.

Take a look in a skate magazine. All of the pictures are either shot fish, or over 50mm (fx equiv). Wide angle is cool for architecture, but just looks dumb for action

Leave the wide angle at home next time.

Take a look in a skate magazine. All of the pictures are either shot fish, or over 50mm (fx equiv). Wide angle is cool for architecture, but just looks dumb for action

So your saying everyone should shoot everthing the same that sounds dumb to me, shooting a different way gets you know, don't follow the crowd

Most reactions

New Topics

Back