Votes: 56 48.7%
  • Has no effect on creativity

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Diminishes creativity

Votes: 33 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not saying i didn't do it when i was younger but i guess when you get older that phase passes by and its not as interesting anymore. Beer is where its at

Marijuana is safer than Alcohol. Just sayin'.

pot won't be legalized because if they did legalise it the goverment would have to come out and say they were wrong all these years and they wasted billions and billions of the american peoples money by fighting it. and the goverment never admits its wrong.

ive been high and ive been drunk before and for me personally it wasn't much diffrent the normal. the high is there but the things i would do are the same things i would do anyway. i think there are allot of people out there who let being high or being drunk give them a reason to try things or do things they wouldn't normally do. i mean if it doesnt work out you got the greatest reason "well i was high" everyone reacts to drugs and alcohol in diffrent ways so there really isn't one solid answer.

kinda like the guy earlier who goes well heres a list of guys who are famous and get higher then a kite. thats great but im sure the list of guys that are 40 and getting high in there parents basement is quite allot longer. just because one guy smokes weed and has amazing talent doesnt mean your going to gain sudden amazing talent because you toke everyday.

and if you can use post as an excuse for some major creativity why then isnt it okay to use pot as a reason for doing something stupid?

not saying i didn't do it when i was younger but i guess when you get older that phase passes by and its not as interesting anymore. Beer is where its at

Sure, except the double intake of carcinogenic hydrocarbons compared to cigarettes, and increased chance of heart attack.

Sure, except the double intake of carcinogenic hydrocarbons compared to cigarettes, and increased chance of heart attack.

Link me to one case of cancer or heart attack due to marijuana. Please.

You won't be able to, because there are none. There has been NO evidence to support this claim.

The difference between pot and cigs is the fact that tobacco is grown with radioactive pesticides, and cigarette smoke is on average consumed more regularly than marijuana smoke. Probably a 3:1 ratio for smokers of both, but could be as high as 5:1 (Five cigarettes to one "pot session"). Why would they suggest that cancer patients smoke pot, if it causes cancer? That's strange, isn't it?

Watch this, and open your mind:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not going to argue with you, im not against it either, im just saying i read that up.

Im not going to argue with you, im not against it either, im just saying i read that up.

Well, sorry. You read lies. Not everything on above the influence is true.

this is turning into a no-end politial debate.

OHT your argument isn't valid. The negative effects of smoking cannibis is minor compared to the negatives of NOT EATING. Patients undergoing Chemotherapy lose all appetite. Cannibis is a drug, and like any other drug can be administered for health. Problem is that habitual use is not healthy. No andsifsorbutts! Your arguement sounds very much like the one the big tobbacco companies used years ago!

I say to each his own. I decided 20 years ago enough was enough. Not going to argue it's wrong or right. Just keep to the facts. Facts are facts.

well we all know that not everything is true on the internet. I don't mind it once in a blue moon either ;)

Without a proven and documented source, your statement is merely conjecture.

this is turning into a no-end politial debate.

OHT your argument isn't valid. The negative effects of smoking cannibis is minor compared to the negatives of NOT EATING. Patients undergoing Chemotherapy lose all appetite. Cannibis is a drug, and like any other drug can be administered for health. Problem is that habitual use is not healthy. No andsifsorbutts! Your arguement sounds very much like the one the big tobbacco companies used years ago!

I say to each his own. I decided 20 years ago enough was enough. Not going to argue it's wrong or right. Just keep to the facts. Facts are facts.

How is your argument valid? I recently suffered from an illness that prevented me from having an appetite. After taking two bong rips, I was able to eat for the first time in 36 hours. Habitual use of marijuana harms you less than drinking two mixed drinks per night (on average), and Marijuana is BELOW COFFEE in terms of addictive properties.

Yes, facts are facts. You can abuse anything. But facts are facts, and you don't have them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Source > Marijuana - InfoFacts - NIDA

"marijuana smoke contains 50-70 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke."

It looks to me like a government website, so i doubt its false facts. But your choice to believe it or not

I do have the facts and I'm not getting emotional about it either. If you used it for medicinal purpose then you used it for medicinal purpose. Is it less harmful than alcohol, I do believe it is but I don't use that either ;) I'm not arguing pro or con. Use it all you like. To not use anything is certainly more healthy, as long as there isn't a more urgent medical need. ;)

More than anything I think we can all agree Phohibition doesn't work. I'm all for regualted distribution in the same manner as alcohol and taxed accordingly ;) Free gas for everyone!

"marijuana smoke contains 50-70 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke."

It looks to me like a government website, so i doubt its false facts. But your choice to believe it or not

Because the Gubberment would never lie...

LOL You think because it's a government site that it's the truth.......LOL :lmao::lol::hippie::shock::spank::banghead::boogie::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back