snakes.

kalmkidd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so im a very outdoor person those that know me know this. im from mid hudson new york and have many mountain surrounding. so snakes, outdoors, fishing, etc has always been a hobby. with that said i got out to a snake spot my uncle use to always take me to. i was alone so could only take a few photos. next weekend ill be gonig back with my brother therefor he can take photos with me holding the snakes and get much better pictures of them..

PLEASE DO NOT attempt to take photos up close of snakes unless your sure of its kind. i have been around snakes sense i was 10yrs old and am pretty knowledged with them.. heres a few ill have a few more later

first is a timber rattlesnake, second is a timber rattle snake den, and third is a northern copperhead.

rattlesnakeqx3.jpg

rattlesnakedenzq2.jpg

copperheadwj2.jpg

Yikes! You're going to hold these venomous vipers?

These are nice shots! The first one looks like a big fella. I'm not sure how many are in shot #2 (are there 3? Two coiled, and one under the rock?). All have beautiful markings, which I would only see for a split second before running away like a crazed woman

Most reactions

Back