Snowy!

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been a tough winter for me with not so much action. Too much work and not enough birds. I got a tip of a Snowy Owl yesterday and managed to find it. It was bouncing around on some rooftops and I waited all day for some action. It tried to grab something on a lawn right in front of me and I was in the right place. Thanks for looking and comments welcome

Snowy Owl 3_12 2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Snowy Owl 3_12 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Snowy Owl 3_12 3 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Snowy Owl 3_12 6 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Beautiful photos. I can't decide if I like the first or the last better, leaning toward #1. Both are wall worthy. I like the one of him swooping down a lot too.

Yup, #1. Nominating for POTM.

Great set.

I saw your Facebook post. Just got him before he flies home.

I wish I got Snowies in my slow time!

I'm going to have to send you a snow care package.
I didn't miss spell. Boxing a snowy would be cruel .lol

Great photos!

Kris, great shots. I was wondering where you went, so it is nice to see you back.

WesternGuy

What a beautiful creature. Your shots are great. Especially #2 - it shows poise, purpose, and determination. Fantastic capture.

Wonderful photos. Such a magnificent bird. Glad to see you around, we've missed you.

Beautiful!
What a beautiful creature. Your shots are great. Especially #2 - it shows poise, purpose, and determination. Fantastic capture.
Great set indeed; he looks VERY annoyed! :lol:
Great set.
l
Thanks! He missed whatever he was going for in the lawn so he was a bit cranky I guess. Yep he will be headed North very soon!
Kris, great shots. I was wondering where you went, so it is nice to see you back.
WesternGuy
Wonderful photos. Such a magnificent bird. Glad to see you around, we've missed you.
Thanks! Tough winter. Work was stupid busy. Mom got diagnosed with dementia and every time I went out it was dark and gloomy. Even though the weather was crappy, it was worse that I couldn't find anything...

Stunning. Your hard work paid off.

Sorry about your mom, that seems to be a tough diagnosis to go thru.

Yes, very sorry to hear about your mom also. I have had a couple family members suffer through it. May God bless your family with patience and understanding.

Most reactions

Back