So... I got featured on PetaPixel today...

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What is my life?! LOL
(Yay internet points! Is this the part where I get rich and famous?! :biglaugh:)

In any case... I was actually delightfully surprised that it got picked up. Stuff like this doesn't happen to me, so I'm a little excited about it.

I know there are very few of you still on here who remember the still wet behind the ears kid, who didn't even have her camera yet, but was on the forum asking questions for a month and a half anyway...

But I didn't think I'd be posting something worthy enough to go viral-ish.

I shared it on Reddit, thinking it'd get like... I dunno... 10 upvotes and be done. :lol: But anyway... I thought I'd just share it with the few of you who are still around who remember my humble beginnings. :sexywink: :lol: :biglaugh:

Why Having Your Portrait Made Is Important

allHailTheKing.gif

Yeah, That was a good article!!! Way to go dear.

What an amazing article, and the feature is 100% deserved.

As well, I wish I was even half as good as you are. I don't think anything in my portfolio comes close to these photos.

Congrats Emily! I saw it on the Petapixel FB earlier and was like whaaa, that's awesome. :)

Good karma is on the way to you

Very nice ! congrats !!! Side note : Did she ever get placed with a good agency ? Man she really is fantastic ! Kudos again !

Woot big congrats and great story! Glad to hear of such a fantastic result on both fronts!!

Great Story! Congrats.:icon_cheers:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back