so i went to france

lisa_13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took this somewhere between the first and second levels of the eiffel tower. man, is that a walk.

4711973382_f8a3a1147d_z.jpg

I really love the composition! Watching people from above is insane, especially when you get patterning like this. Also the top weights added by the two buildings really help in adding a sense of ground.

The only thing that upsets me is that the top needs to get cropped a hair to get rid of that half showing sidewalk. Okay one more thing upsets me, that this is so tilted :( that is something you could not fix, if it makes sense though it is one of those "So close that I want it to be right" moments.

Nice capture.

hmmmm i had cropped it already but i see what you're saying about the sidewalk now. and what do you mean by tilted? i had to do some PP to get all the lines straight because the lens i was using is HORRIBLE with capturing straight lines, so everything was curved.

Well you are not directly above the people, but rather slightly off to the side. Basically the angle of the camera, compared to the ground is unnerving me slightly.

Honestly this comes from my fear of heights, and looking at this image actually gets me feeling as if I'm leaning over a handrail to take this picture (which I've done, so that kind of makes it worse xD)

Without checking the exif you used your stock 18mm zoomed out correct? The barrel distortion on those is so rough >_< I'm still stuck with mine. You did a nice job straightening the lines, but that wasn't what was bothering me as previously stated :x just the fear of falling haha

ah, i get what you mean! that's kind of funny actually that it makes you feel like you're leaning over the edge! & yeah, i usually use a 50 1.8 or a 28 2.8 but i wanted a zoom for my trip so i sucked it up with my kit ... i hate it but i can't afford anything new at the moment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back