So much to choose from! Help!

I've been searching the net everywhere for this Duel bracket for the mic and led light (Polaroid V - Shaped Dual Camera & Camcorder Bracket With 2 Standard Shoe Mounts) (see link)
Polaroid V - Shaped Dual Camera & Camcorder Bracket: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo
and the only place with any left is on amazon but once i get it delievered its going to add £50 to the delivery charge! Are there any other brackets you lot reccomend whixh will still fit the camera and are just as good?
Cheers

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've been searching the net everywhere for this Duel bracket for the mic and led light (Polaroid V - Shaped Dual Camera & Camcorder Bracket With 2 Standard Shoe Mounts) (see link)
Polaroid V - Shaped Dual Camera & Camcorder Bracket: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo
and the only place with any left is on amazon but once i get it delievered its going to add £50 to the delivery charge! Are there any other brackets you lot reccomend whixh will still fit the camera and are just as good?
Cheers

I use one of these:

$IMG_0700.JPG

They are £8 from Amazon UK.

Cheers,

Bill
Hybrid Camera Revolution

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Great stuff! Thanks for your help. I've got everything on order. Will post up my first video in a few weeks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back