So this is what Canon has been up to

Jad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
johndoddato.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been a Canon user since 1970. Recently I have been wondering what new technology Canon has been working on because they have been quiet for some time. With the release of their new white camera, now I know. It will go good with my old pink leisure suit. Way to go Canon. Canon EOS Rebel SL1/Kiss X7 in White « Canon Rumors

Its a rumour but hell it is one ugly piece of ****

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Come on Gary, you know that this is designed for wildlife shooters in the snow....

I think it's Purdy.

Kinda jacks with their whole "white is better" thing, though.

I have been a Canon user since 1970. Recently I have been wondering what new technology Canon has been working on because they have been quiet for some time. With the release of their new white camera, now I know. It will go good with my old pink leisure suit. Way to go Canon. Canon EOS Rebel SL1/Kiss X7 in White « Canon Rumors

I think I'll wait for the camo version myself.

I think it's Purdy.

It'll be alright. It doesn't have a red ring.

I think it's Purdy.

Reminds me of the snow battle guys from Star Wars.

I like it, I think black is boring.

kewl, that with some nice Hello Kitty stickers .. absolutely peeerfect :lmao:
but considering, Nikon uses Red and Blue colors. The nikon 1s are white, red, orange. Why not for Canon.

I bet Kathy Thorson has a reallllly cute all-white outfit that would go great with that new all-white Canon. You know, for pre-Labor Day functions, where it's still acceptable to wear white.

I bet Kathy Thorson has a reallllly cute all-white outfit that would go great with that new all-white Canon. You know, for pre-Labor Day functions, where it's still acceptable to wear white.

Thank goodness you threw in the pre-labor day proviso. You know what kind of holy war it would start if you even dared to suggest you could use this after labor day. You know it occurs to me that what this design really needs is an antler growing out of the side. Think about it - you could use it as an extra grip, especially for vertical shooting. You could design a whole new line of flashes for your "antler" mount, and the best part is when you are out shooting everyone would be too busy arguing over whether or not your camera was photoshopped to care about you taking their picture. Huge advantage for street photography right there.

Funny thing is that we will probably never see this on a mid level or at least pro level body's thank god. IMO other then Black or silver & black, I have a hard time taking a camera body seriously and seems to gimmicky to me. I cant recall old school Nikon film models FM series I think that there was a upcharge for the all black body from the silver & black versions.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back