So, what other ...

O|||||||O: I still have an account over at Texas Photo Forum, but haven't been there in ages. The sense I got back 4 years ago at least was that people were more easily impressed by equipment than photography...

The only other forum I visit on a regular basis these days is The Escapist (Video games)

O|||||||O: I still have an account over at Texas Photo Forum, but haven't been there in ages. The sense I got back 4 years ago at least was that people were more easily impressed by equipment than photography...

It's definitely not the same environment we have here, but I think it's getting better. I check in there once every few weeks, but for the most part - I find it rather uninteresting... (I've been a member there since November 2006 and still have less than 10 posts.)

Maybe if I lived in Austin (seems like that's where everyone on there is from) I would be more interested.

It seems like there are only two types of posters there - seasoned pros that can't be bothered with "normal stuff", and people that have no clue what they're doing. It doesn't feel like there's much room for someone like me.

It just seems like there are no "average" photographers there. All the photos are either awesome, or pretty weak.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back