www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...of the industrial kind :mrgreen:

39678294-L.jpg

39678291-L.jpg

39138868-L.jpg

39171051-L.jpg

these are really stark..and must admit, not what i thought at first...the third one does it for me..but i like the first one also....very good contrast...!!

Stark...as in harsh/barren
or
Stark...as in simple? (or both)

Either way, thanks for looking :thumbup:

Amo este tipo de fotografia. Me gustan todas las que muestras en este mensaje. En mi pais, hay un fotografo, que es el numero uno de este tipo de fotografias. Es uno de los mejores del mundo, y tiene numerosos premios por su trabajo. Yo he tenido la suerte de comer con el. Su nombre es Jose Maria Mellado.
Saludos.

I love this type of photography. I like all those that samples in this message. In my country, live a photographer, that is the number one of this type of photography. He is one of the best ones of the world, and has numerous prizes by its work. I have had the luck to eat with. Its name is Jose Maria Mellado. Greetings.

Wow!
All these shapes and lines and contrasts. These are great. My latest attempts at doing some kind of "industrial photography" pale into nothingness compared to these!!! :blushing: Will I still put up mine now, I wonder?

With these four, it is hard to pick a favourite. They all only have their good sides.
The first is great because of the repetition of the shapes of the chimneys.
The second is great because of the composition and the lines that lead to the rocket-without-tip-like chimney (?) which dominates the photo on the left, along with the much lower buildings on the right.
The contrasts dominate the third and make it pop and live, wow, the sky must have been really deeply blue in the unconverted original (provided there was one?).
Only the fourth is not quite as strong in my opinion.

Killer shots woodsac. Love the B & W. And it looks like ya got some great lighting too. Well shot. !!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back