TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
viv1-1.jpg

nn.jpg

nata.jpg

tx for looking ;)

Very tasteful and classy. I especially like the look in number one. Its as if she is looking at her other climbing into the shower. That's how I envision it anyway.

very nice, i especially like the third as a promotional piece, then the first. the woma(E?)n looks good in all three and so does her skin. Good job!

3rd is a classic boudoir shot....second will work...
1st is again a soft mood classy shot.

Don't know the first thing about "boudoir" but those are quite nice as photos.

I do have a question though: if those are of the same woman, as they seem to be to me, don't you try and keep a look throughout?

#2 is really nice

These are beautiful. Well done.

Don't know the first thing about "boudoir" but those are quite nice as photos.

I do have a question though: if those are of the same woman, as they seem to be to me, don't you try and keep a look throughout?

I also do Boudoir photography, and one thing my clients love is having different looks and processing styles. It often depends on the clothing they are wearing, or not wearing, that helps shape the mood and tone, which plays into the pp. At least, thats how it seems to be for me.

These are beautiful. I absolutely love #2!

Hi, glad you all approve :sexywink:

No the last two is of the same lady, the first one is of another.

Here's a few more of the first lady.
(Yes, I do about 3/4 different looks depending on what my clients request.)

v2.jpg

you are one beautifull woman.

Awesome shots, and I think what Impresses me the most - is the skin tones, especially on the very first shot. I'd love to know what you did to arrive at them!

#3 is good. #1 is boring and #2 actually has too much boob, if you can believe it.

Most reactions

Back