Some pics...

Jiggarex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone my name is saad and i just joined the forum, i am very pleased to see all the talent that is here and i wish to learn whatever i can from anyone who can help me out, i usually just like taking pictures and want to know of some programs that can edit them to make them look better and more professional. and how to mess with the lighting..

for starters.... my bike...

PA301120.jpg

PA301121.jpg

PA301122.jpg

PA301125.jpg

taken with olympus e330 slr.

and....

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

These were taken with a cannon d500, and color isolation mode one...

thanks and any advice would be appreciated and thanks for having me here... :D btw these are the first i have ever taken and i am a big noob!

I like the ones of the car, although the editing may be a little harsh. Most of the motorcycle ones lack a point of focus, I found.

are those chicken strips? lol anyways, welcome Iam also newbie, and you will learn a lot of stuff in here just keep reading and practice a lot.

I also like the ones of the car, mainly #2 of the car.

I find that taking pictures of cars is a lot tricker than you think. While you can get the car all nice, you really have to watch out for backgrounds and reflections. #3 would be nice, but I don’t like the roof above the car.

I’m not a fan of the motorcycles though. Way too much distractions around the bike.

All your pictures are very well in focus, which is an accomplishment in its own.
Focus more on backgrounds and compositions to ensure that not just your subject matter is important, but that the rest compliments your subject matter or at least doesn’t distract from it.

I think #2 Could be a good shot if you had a better background and the bike was not so close to center. Also I think one would be a good shot but the light on the bike is much to harsh at that angle. O and you really do need to work on those chicken strips. If your not rubbing pegs you still have more to go on a 600.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back