Some places in Vietnam

beautiful. A neighbor of mine is suffering from ptsd from too many tours there, even all these years later. I questioned him if returning to visit might help maybe I will show him some of these pics too. He has some of his own pics, but they are much different as well.

beautiful. A neighbor of mine is suffering from ptsd from too many tours there, even all these years later. I questioned him if returning to visit might help maybe I will show him some of these pics too. He has some of his own pics, but they are much different as well.
How that happend? I dont understand. You mean he took tours and then he have ptsd?

in the Vietnam war. For example. He ended up shooting some little kids there after one walked up with a bomb de-limbing his friend near him and never got over it. Now when he looks at kids, even his own kids growing up he just thinks of the little kids he shot and his friend that was blown up right before hand. Remembering a little girl about six years old I guess particularly haunts him.

Thank you guys!
#14. White Sand Dune, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet, Vietnam

#15. Ke Ga Lighthouse, Ke Ga, Phan Thiet, Vietnam

#16 Gia Lai, Vietnam

Lovely work. As others have pointed out, some of it is a bit over saturated. But you have a good eye.

#17. Hoi An ancient town, Vietnam

#18. Hoai River, Hoi An, Vietnam

#19. Truong Tien Bridge, Hue, Vietnam

#20. Rice field near Hanoi, Vietnam

#21. Fobbiden City, Hue, Vietnam

Most reactions

New Topics

Back