Some pro sports guys who's gear I envy...

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OrangeWhiteGame2900001.jpg

OrangeWhiteGame2980001.jpg

OrangeWhiteGame3630001.jpg

4. Saved the best for last
OrangeWhiteGame5100001.jpg

5. Big Glass ! ! ! !
OrangeWhiteGame5150001.jpg

I always find photographs of photographers interesting.

I always find photographs of photographers interesting.

Yeah, I do too. I created a group on Flickr for pics of photographers... but hasn't found any interest yet by others. :lol:

I wonder what that HUGE lens is in the 2nd to last photo. And, how much does it weigh? I don't think I would want to schlepp that thing around.:)

I wonder what that HUGE lens is in the 2nd to last photo. And, how much does it weigh? I don't think I would want to schlepp that thing around.:)

Looks like a 400 f/2.8, maybe a 500 f/4, kinda hard to tell from that angle. Yeah, they are heavy.

Hooray, all Nikons!

:lol:

At first I thought the same thing until this thought ran through my mind: How long would I have to save to buy a 400mm.

:)

hahaha. great shots. I find it fun "snaping the snapper"

Seems like a pretty wide range of equipment there, is that a D1X in the first shot? A D200 and then a guy with a pair of D3s. I would think that a pro invest a bit more than a D200 and an old D1x but I guess it doesn't matter.

Seems like a pretty wide range of equipment there, is that a D1X in the first shot? A D200 and then a guy with a pair of D3s. I would think that a pro invest a bit more than a D200 and an old D1x but I guess it doesn't matter.

the dual D3's is what grabbed my attention....after the monster lens obviously. The glass is so big on that mug your pictures should be sharp enough to see the stitching on the uniforms.

Yeah.....have to admit it was penis envy.

DSC_2658_edited-1.jpg

DSC_2659_edited-1.jpg

DSC_2319_edited-2.jpg

:lmao:

Thats rediculous. Wonder what size it is?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back